BTRoblox – Making Roblox Better
Download The BTRoblox Making Roblox Better extension 2.18.2 for Google chrome Browser at Google Chrome Web store. Also, BTRoblox Making Roblox Better Addons are very helpful for every internet User. Even more powerful and useful for Business.
BTRoblox – Making Roblox Better extension Download for Chrome
BTRoblox saves time in use.Subject-based tasks are within reach.People have increased their work now so use it to do more in less time and to make the work better. Google Chrome Browser is the most popular Uses’ Web and mobile Browser worldwide. Also, BTRoblox extension are the Chrome Browser Addons can make the Better experience for every User. Maybe, BTRoblox Addons customize and Development by AntiBoomz. Total source code open github.
What is Extension?
Extensions are a part of making computer work easier.
In the world of ICT we have a lot to know, that is known through BTRoblox.
What does BTRoblox do?
Google Chrome web browser to control and boost the BTRoblox playing on a per-tab basis.
Is BTRoblox free?
Yes, BTRoblox is the Totally Free Google Chrome User.
Where is BTRoblox in Chrome?
Open Google Chrome Browser then click on the extension icon in the tab that is playing BTRoblox.
Download BTRoblox Making Roblox Better Extension for Chrome
Looking For BTRoblox Making Roblox Better extension For your Chrome Browser? So, This is Breaking News for you. Today Chromeaddon.com going to provide all Information of BTRoblox Making Roblox Better addons. That will help you to Download your computer without any problem. Let’s Read more about BTRoblox Making Roblox a Better extension for Chrome Browser. Also Read: Speed Dial New Tab Page 3D Sync extension.
BTRoblox for Chrome Extension Free Download
BTRoblox is an expert productivity file and message informing application that allows anybody to rapidly record and offer recordings with huge crowds. This application is centered not around giving its video creation, altering, and distributing devices for clients who need to send their documents to online media stages, however for school, work, and association use situations where video messages can substantially more powerfully serve the planned interest group.
BTRoblox Making Roblox Better Addons Features
Enhance your Roblox experience!
BTRoblox, or Better Roblox, is an extension that aims to enhance Roblox’s website by modifying the look and adding to the core website functionality by adding a plethora of new features.
If you have any bugs to report or features to request, send me a message on Twitter (@AntiBoomz).
2.20.4 (October 20, 2021)
• Added general.higherRobuxPrecision to show your current Robux in higher precision (10.5K+ vs 10K+)
• Re-added “This user has no description” label
• Removed groups.groupWallRanks as Roblox now shows ranks in group wall posts by default
• Fixed version 4.01 meshes not being visible
• Fixed profile game/group/favorite thumbnails sometimes not scaling properly
Version 2.17.7 (Feb 24th)
• Fast user search now works properly with the new search
• Fixed player description not working in your profile
• Fixed player aliases not working in profiles
Version 2.17.4 (Feb 11th)
• Actually fixed issue where previewer breaks when your avatar is wearing deleted clothing
Version 2.17.3 (Feb 11th)
• Fixed incorrectly being able to equip multiple clothing/faces at once (visual bug)
• Fixed version 4.01 meshes not loading (seemed to work without any changes)
• Fixed issue where hover previewing a bundle for the second time would cause bundle outfit not to be applied
• Fixed issue where previewer breaks when your avatar is wearing deleted clothing
• Added robuxToCash labels to group admin
Version 2.17.1 (Feb 3rd)
• Fixed group shout filters ui
• Fixed audio downloading
• Fixed dark theme not being applied to btr settings
• Fixed error when loading games on profile pages
• Fixed general.fixAudioVolume
• Removed ‘Download all versions’ button as it was pretty much worthless
• Removed general.fixAudioPreview as it is no longer necessary
Version 2.17.0 (Feb 2nd)
• Added an advanced accessory button next to the redraw thumbnail button on the avatar page
• Removed accessory type limits when equipping accessories on the avatar page
• Removed friends.alwaysShowUnfriend setting as it has been broken for a long time
• Fixed updated/created labels on badge details page
• Fixed issue where place version history pager showed the wrong max page
• Fixed sales labels showing up even when sales data is not available
Version 2.16.3 (Nov 19th)
• Fixed roblox badges on profiles
• Fixed copy asset id in library
• Added number formatting to group member count on profiles
Version 2.16.2 (Nov 18th)
• Fixed profile statistics once again
• Fixed head texture preloading
Version 2.16.1 (Nov 17th)
• Sales numbers no longer show up if you do not have access to them (it is no longer possible to get sales figures for items you do not own, blame Roblox)
• Fixed recommended games showing in the wrong place on the game details page
• Fixed player statistics not showing up on the profile page
• Fixed some version 4.00 meshes not working when previewed
Version 2.16.0 (Oct 8th)
• Script source viewer has been redone
• Fixed newer meshes not being previewable
• Fixed sales on item pages (for now)
• Item owners list will now be hidden unless you can actually view it
• Removed nav editor button as it no longer works
• Added a few options to toggle some navigation buttons
• Hover previewer now properly previews bundles
Version 2.15.3 (July 31st)
• Switched old api to a newer one
Version 2.15.2 (July 21st)
• Added a stopgap fix for broken header/navigation changes. Sadly “Modify navigation buttons” still doesn’t work and will most likely be removed in a future update.
Version 2.15.1 (July 20th)
• Fixed issue where going to a player profile redirected to their inventory if embedInventory setting was enabled.
Version 2.15.0 (July 19th)
• Renamed RobuxToUSD to RobuxToCash, added 10 more currency options. Who knew Roblox supported so many? I sure didn’t
• Removed the missing permissions banner, as it didn’t seem to help people too much.
• Re-added manual “legacy theme compat mode” that was made automatic in the last patch. Apparently people liked that.
• Made updated label show “Just now” instead of showing “updated -X seconds ago”
• Made extension not hide ads by default
• Fixed source viewer freezing with certain scripts (yay for infinite loops)
• Fixed bugs
How To install BTRoblox Making Roblox Better Extension For Chrome Browser?
If you are fast user for google chrome browser. follow this instruction.
Fast open google chrome web store
Than search BTRoblox Making Roblox Better extension use search box.
now you can see your computer BTRoblox Making Roblox Better addons.
Now click add for chrome button.
Wait few minutes
after complete download file dubble click on this Crx file.
now install BTRoblox Making Roblox Better extension.
successfully Install BTRoblox Making Roblox Better addons upper right sow BTRoblox Making Roblox Better icon.
BTRoblox Making Roblox Better User Review
UnListed 19 Dec 2018
I honestly think that this is one of the best Roblox extensions on Chrome. It works really great and makes my Roblox profile page look great. Thanks for making a great extension! 😀
Softserv3 8 Dec 2018
Its great in every way, Only problem is that the reviews scare me some dude says “stole my robux” and other things soooooooooooo… I dont know.
Conclusion: This instruction Must Have Fulfilled All your Quaries About the BTRoblox Making Roblox Better Extension.It is very beneficial in our life. Now Download This Amazing Addons For Google chrome Browser and Enjoy it. If you like the BTRoblox Making Roblox Better extension Please Share your friend and social Media like Facebook, Twitter even more.
|Language:||English (United States)|