Download The InsertLearning Extension 1.12.7 for Google chrome Browser at Google Chrome Web store. Also,InsertLearning + Addons are very helpful for every internet User. Even more powerful and useful for Business.
InsertLearning extension Download for Chrome
Google Chrome Browser is the most popular Uses’ Web and mobile Browser worldwide. Also, InsertLearning extension are the Chrome Browser Addons can make the Better experience for every User. Maybe, InsertLearning Addons customize and Development By https://insertlearning.com Total source code open github.
Download InsertLearning Extension for Chrome
Looking For InsertLearning extension For your Chrome Browser? So, This is the Breaking News for you. Today Chromeaddon.com going to provide all Information of InsertLearning addons. That will help you to Download your computer without any problem. Let’s Read more about InsertLearning extension for chrome Browser. Also read:Are.na
InsertLearning Addons Features
Insert instructional content on any web page
InsertLearning saves teachers and students time while keeping students engaged.
Teachers can insert questions, discussions, and insight directly into any website.
When students go to that website, they can respond to those questions and discussions, see that insight, and take their own notes.
Use InsertLearning to turn any website into an interactive learning experience!
Here are some tips on how to use InsertLearning:
– Click on our extension button to make our toolbar appear. This button has our logo and is located at the top right of your window.
– To insert a question, click on the question icon on our toolbar and then click on a paragraph. Inserting a question within an article is a good way to assess what your students are learning as they read.
– To insert a video, the first step is to insert a sticky note. To do so, click on the sticky note icon on our toolbar and then click on a paragraph. After inserting a sticky note, either paste in a YouTube link or an embed code from another video provider. Inserting a video is a good way to address different learning styles in your classroom.
– As the previous tip suggests, you can also insert other interactive items with sticky notes by pasting in an embed code. Again, interactive items are a good way to address different learning styles.
– To insert a discussion, click on the discussion icon on our toolbar (looks like two speech bubbles) and then click on a paragraph. Inserting a discussion is a good way to have students learn from each other.
– To highlight text, click on the highlight icon on our toolbar (some people think it looks like a pencil) and then select the text you want to highlight. You can add a comment to a highlight by clicking on the plus that appears when you first make a highlight or whenever you click on the highlight. Similarly, you can change the color of a highlight by clicking on the paint brush that appears when you first make a highlight or whenever you click on the highlight.
– Students can also highlight text and insert sticky notes. Having them annotate like this can be a good way to assess what they are learning. If there are student annotations available to view, a button will appear at the top left of your screen with an icon that looks like a group of people. Click on this button and then select a student to view their annotations. When you have a student selected, you’ll even see what they annotate in real time.
– To assign your lesson to a class, click on a our logo on our toolbar and then click on the class you want your lesson assigned to. Once your lesson is assigned to a class, every student enrolled in that class will be able to see the things your inserted into the article.
– During the assigning process, you can choose to share your lesson to Google Classroom. Below the list of your classes, is a button that says “Share to Google Classroom.” Click on that button, select the classes from Google Classroom you wish to share to, and then click the button that says “Share to these classes.” After doing this, a link to your lesson will appear in Google Classroom. Also, if you haven’t already imported your class, this process will import your roster from Google Classroom into InsertLearning.
How To install InsertLearning Extension For Chrome Browser?
If you are fast user for google chrome browser. follow this instruction.
Fast open google chrome web store
Than search InsertLearning extension use search box.
now you can see your computer InsertLearning addons.
Now click add for chrome button.
Wait few minutes
after complete download file dubble click on this Crx file.
now install InsertLearning extension.
successfully Install InsertLearning addons upper right sow InsertLearning icon.
Conclusion: This Information Must Have Fulfilled All your Quaries About the InsertLearning Extension. Now Download This Amazing Addons For Google chrome Browser and Enjoy it. If you like the InsertLearning extension Please Share your friend and social Media like Facebook, Twitter even more.